Data collection and consent
In compliance with Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (LOPDGDD), and by General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection, it is reported that The personal data that is sent through our contact form, email, or those that can be provided to us through the contact telephone number, will be included in our personal data files, whose manager and owner is JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ).
All data collected will be treated with due confidentiality following current regulations on the protection of personal data, under the current LOPDGDD, RLOPD and the RGPD.
This website is governed by the regulations exclusively applicable to the Spanish State, to which people, both national and foreign, who use this website are subject.
Purposes of the treatment
When a user connects from this website, sends us personal data through our contact form, email or makes a telephone consultation, he is providing personal information for which JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) is responsible, which will be used for:
- The management of communications with the user
- To be able to create a budget adjusted to your needs, as well as carry out statistical studies.
- In case of becoming a client, you can use your information to efficiently carry out the work of the service you have contracted. The purposes of the treatment of customer data are the commercial, administrative, accounting, and fiscal management of the same, and the provision of services that have been entrusted to us.
The provision of the service entails the need for the interested parties to provide health data in advance. Health data is data of special protection, that is why we ask for your explicit consent for the processing of said data. In the case of minors, for the provision of our services, the express consent of the parents or legal representatives will be mandatory.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Commercial: When the interested person sends the personal data and the electronic address to JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ). You are expressly authorizing its use for the purposes of periodic communications, implicitly including those made by email. Registration or registration in certain services entails obtaining express consent for the sending of commercial or promotional communications from JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ). Likewise, JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ), will provide users with mechanisms so that, simply and free of charge, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the matter. referred.
In case of receiving spontaneous applications to work with JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ), the purpose of the processing of your data will be to make you participate in the possible personnel selection processes that are carried out for us. The data will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after which the data will be deleted, guaranteeing total respect for confidentiality both in the treatment and in its subsequent destruction.
In no case is the user obliged to provide data to JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ). However, it should be noted that failure to do so will result in the inability to provide the services of JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) in the normal manner.
JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) is not responsible for the processing of personal data of the web pages that the user can access through the different links that our web page contains.
Unless expressly indicated, it will be considered necessary to fill in all the fields of each form. These data provided by the user must be true, accurate, complete and up-to-date.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data through the contact form or through telephone inquiries. The user will be solely responsible for any loss or damage, direct and indirect, caused to JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) or, to any third party, for filling in the forms with false, inaccurate, incomplete or outdated data, or with data from third parties.
JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) reserves the right to decide whether or not to include the personal data of these people in their activity records.
Right (ARCO) of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition; right to be forgotten, right to portability of personal data and the right to limitation in the processing of personal data of the user.
The user has the right to access their personal data collected in the files of JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) or to oppose their treatment, in the terms established by law, by writing to CLINICA BARRAGAN S, A by writing to JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO ( ROYAL CRUZ) C / LA CRUZ, 26. 3º DCHA. 28012 MADRID (MADRID), always accompanying a photocopy of your ID, or document accrediting the entity you represent.
In addition, with the introduction of the RGPD, the right to be forgotten, the right to portability of personal data and the right to limitation in the treatment are incorporated.
The right to be forgotten means preventing, by order of the affected party, the dissemination of personal information through the internet when its publication does not meet the adequacy and relevance requirements set forth in the regulations. This includes the right to limit the universal and indiscriminate dissemination of personal data in general search engines when the information is out of date or no longer has relevance or public interest, even if the original publication is legitimate.
The right to data portability empowers the interested party to obtain a copy of their personal data in a structured and commonly used electronic format and to transfer their data from one electronic processing system to another.
The right to limitation in the treatment consists of the power of the interested parties to request and obtain from the person responsible for the treatment or file, a limitation of the treatment of their personal data when any of the following conditions is met:
- The interested party challenges the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy of the same.
- The treatment is illegal and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and requests instead the limitation of its use.
- The person in charge no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
- The interested party has opposed the treatment
It is important that, in order to keep personal data up to date, it is informed whenever there is any change; otherwise, JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) is not responsible for their veracity.
If the user does not expressly cancel their personal data from the files of JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ), it is understood that he is still interested in their being incorporated as long as they are adequate for the purpose for which they were obtained, and while JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) deems it appropriate.
Personal data security
JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) informs that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to safeguard security, as required by current regulations that regulate Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights, and General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on Data Protection of activity records containing personal data.
JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) reserves the right in the future to modify its data protection policy in accordance with its criteria, or due to a change in legislation, jurisprudence, or in business practice. If JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) introduces any modification, the new text will be published on this same page, where the user may be aware of the data protection policy. In any case, the relationship with the user will be governed by the rules provided at the precise moment in which the website is accessed and, therefore, it is mandatory to read them each time you provide us with your data through our website.
The use of the Web attributes to whoever uses it the condition of User, and accepts these Conditions of which they have had the opportunity to become aware.
Data transfers to third parties.
No transfers of the data provided to third parties will be made, except legal obligation. In conclusion, the sole Data Controller will be JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ)
Commercial communications by email
In compliance with article 21 of the Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce), and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection, which prohibits the sending of commercial communications by email that have not previously been expressly authorized by the recipients, we inform you that the acceptance of commercial communications implies your express authorization to send you informative shipments, commercial, advertising and promotional, hereby to the address provided.
Our website obtains the user’s personal data by receiving forms, and / or through telephone consultations, with the following purposes:
- Subscription to online newsletters, physical publications, web pages and commercial and promotional communications related to the services of JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ)
- Management of CLINICA BARRAGAN, S.A for the information or registration as a collaborating company and for the management and registration as a user of other products of JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ)
- Commercial: When the interested person sends the personal data and accepts the sending of communications, they are expressly authorizing their use for the purposes of periodic communications, including implicitly those made by email or by ordinary mail.
Likewise, JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) will provide users with mechanisms so that, in a simple and free way, they can withdraw the consent granted for the purpose of sending electronic communications, fully complying with European and national regulations on the matter referred to.
However, if you do not wish to receive our commercial communications, you can request it by contacting: JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ) by writing to JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ), C / LA CRUZ, 26. 3º DCHA. 28012 MADRID (MADRID). Always accompanying a photocopy of your ID, or document accrediting the entity you represent.
By filling in the form with the personal data requested and expressly accepting the sending of commercial communications, with the use of the different products or services offered on this website, the user expressly authorizes and consents to JOSEFA PANIZO BALLESTERO (ROYAL CRUZ), to process and incorporate this data into our activity records. (www.agpd.es) for which the aforementioned company is responsible, in order to provide more information about the company, inform about products, inform about services offered.
By virtue of the data conservation regulations, they will be maintained during the provision of the service and one year after contracting it, as a general rule.